Thursday, January 13, 2011

Abseiling Adventure.( 30th Dec, 2010).

The point we started from (at top of picture).

        See the kids at the bottom of shot..Wazza, (my brother), Roxanne and I are at top of shot to the left.
                                                      Me heading down. So much fun!!
                                                              Awesomeness!!
                                                      Almost at the bottom.
My big brother instructs for the army...so I was in the safest of hands.
It was a awesome experience and if i get the chance I'll surely do it again..

1 comment:

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh thats just mad LOL!! I have a thing for heights and get dizzy standing on a chair, so well done, you should be proud of yourself xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog