Friday, August 12, 2011

Monthly Boxx Challenge (using Darkroom Door stamps).

Over at The Boxx this month the sketch challenge (august), involves hearts, and as you know I'm mostly a neutrals kinda girl.....so using the checkered background stamp by Darkroom Door (available from CRAFTQUEEN), I stamped lightly around the edge, I also used the Darkroom Door- French script and also the Ornate elements collection to stamp on the satin seam binding (blue and cream), just to add a little something. I used the Crafter's workshop 6x6 numbers template which I just sponged over using a mushroom paint dabber,I also used lots of yummy trim from CRAFTQUEEN and a clock from SCRAPMATTS  My photo is taken back in 2008 and was the last pic of my children, all together, while all still living at home...Alex my eldest son moved out 6 months later.



And this is the sketch from The Boxx

So if your stuck why not try this sketch yourself?

McKenzie went to the fracture's clinic this morning, they removed the cast, xrays and they said he is healing well. He needs to wear a sling for the next 3 weeks then we head back to the clinc...fingers crossed all goes well!

{He's been such a good boy}

{ nice bruise after 1 week}

So what do you have planned for this weekend?
I hope to get a couple of layouts done and also to clean one SUPER scruffy
cocker spaniel dog, BENNY.

Hope you have a great weekend whatever you have planned and so hope the sun is shining too.

Until next time


KIM xxx





2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This looks great Kim. I just love your stamping and it is a bit grungy with a heart twist. Just fab.

Gwen Wruck said...

I just love the stamping too... you are sooo clever. Just love you're funky style :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog