Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a little catch up!

Hope your enjoying your Sunday....I've been cooking and cleaning....grabbing birthday gifts for Mr Hugo...oh! my baby turns 5 tomorrow...sigh!


So this avo I just wanted to share a few of my most recent layouts and finally show you my first published layout but first....

                                                                             [Baby Blues]


                                                                      
[Day Dream]
miss Sidney-photo by Samantha
used C/W chicken wire template and pan pastels. The white flowers I made myself and was very happy with the end result  (miss Annette showed me a tutorial on how to make them)...also the blue and yellow handdyed doily's Miss Annette gave to me....aren't they just gorgeous

                                                                        [ Close-Up ]



[ Life ]
layout for my DS, Rhys on his 20th birthday.....awwah! how gorgeous is he!

[ Rhys ]

[ Determined ]
this is my first published layout featuring my firstborn daughter Samantha.
Used some gorgeous Tim Holtz and Prima stamps on this from Craftqueen .

[ Samantha is quietly determined...she has changed so much in the last year...beautiful watching your daughter turn into a strong young woman....xxxxx
 So there you go, bit of a catch up.............also I've been working on a December Daily which I'll be sharing over at the Craftqueen blog over the next few weeks.
 It has really picked up my CHRISTMAS spirit....which was really lacking, maybe you would like to join me and make a December Daily too?????

 Have a look at the Queen of such projects Ali Edwards
http://aliedwards.com/2011/10/december-daily-2011-the-foundation-pages-part-one.html

  Ok must go and finish off a few things before tomorrow....
 Keep Happy and Keep Scrappy


4 comments:

Dolly B said...

Well Miss Kim, you know I love all your layouts, the Baby Blues turned out a treat,love the red ribbon it really makes the layout pop and what a cutie Hugo is. Happy B'day Hugo for tomorrow! Love them and drooled over them all Kim
Hugs
Mary x

Annette Edmonds said...

omg Kim these pages are just awesome I absolutely adore Day Dream, all the layers, colours, tear backs, stunning. Your works is beautiful love it all xo

Leanne J said...

you know what Kim.. i think these are all so very very amazing....!!!! totally stunning... stunning.... wow.....

hope you have a fantastic week....

Jasmine S said...

OMGosh Kim. You are on fire. These pages are just sensational. Wow, so unique in so many ways and so many beautiful details. Sorry, have to go back and have another look.....WOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog