Saturday, April 14, 2012

Twiddleybitz Goodness!!!!

Morning all....

An early start for me today, for some strange reason I woke just after 4am a felt wide awake, tired to go back to sleep but couldn't.

 Here in NSW we are on school holiday's so it's a bit hard to get to the computer as kids seem to always be on it, hence why I haven't updated my blog of late. Thought since I'm up nice and early I should post and show you what I've been up to...well what I can show you atm, anyway.

 At the end of my last post I mentioned some exciting news......well, the very awesome, Andrew and Nic over at
                  TWIDDLEYBITZ
 asked me to be a guest designer along with two other lovelies, (Janice Nicholls and Maria Fenton).

I was so, so happy to do some creating with their most awesome products!

 Firstly I want to show you one of the Twiddleybitz Shadow Boxes and what I came up with.....


{Beautiful Soul}





I've gessoed, then used a C/W template and texture paste to add some texture, for the soft blue I've used pan pastels. I've used Two Twiddley Flourish's on my project and one of the gorgeous butterfly designs which I've kept in their raw state, (they look simple yummy!!!!)
 With the banner from Twiddleybitz I've actually stuck some canvas paper onto every 2nd one and while wet just teased the layers abit to give it the effect of blowing in the wind, so-to-speak.
 I've also used a mixture of homemade flowers (lge white ones,) Prima and the little blue ones are from Craftqueen, along with my favourite trim and some liquid pearls. oh yeah!! the little white birdie is also Prima...

 I have also used canvas paper, which I boarder punched and stitched and distress inked, (it is under the photo.)



{a close up of one of the GORGEOUS butterfly design from Twiddleybitz}

{my fav shot...love it!!!}

 I also need to thank my Darling Daughter, Samantha for letting me take some beautiful photo's of her on Easter Sunday..... her father gave her the giggles, as he popped out to watch us, which gave us some great pic's.

 I'll be back real soon with more TWIDDLEYBITZ goodness to share real soon and a huge thanks to the wonderful team for warmest of welcomes...xxxx

Thanks for stopping over for a squizz

Cheers Kim x

1 comment:

Janice Nicholls said...

Hiya Kim, this is truly gorgeous. Love the template/texture,the soft colours and beautiful cluster.
A gorgeous photo of your DD too.
Have a wonderful weekend. :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog