Saturday, July 7, 2012

Vintage Challenge-Orange Paperie & Co

Mary's first challenge for
                    Orange Paperie & Co

Vintage....
Mary's criteria was a childhood memory, but I decided to go with a photo that really needed a home
a photo of my Mum, (aged 5ish ) with her family upon their arrival in Sydney from Launceston, Tasmania. Which would have been quite a journey back in 1947.


{19 Forty Seven}





    I've used an awesome Wooden Prima Crown, some Prima mistable flowers...gorgeous trim from Craftqueen. I've also used a new die I just purchased (Tim Holtz Alterations-Baroque)....which I really love!!! A Dusty Attic small flourish, a bit of distress ink and of course machine stitching...

Looking forward to this  new venture with the way awesome Mary Bennetts and Annette Edmonds

Thanks for stopping
Cheers Kim x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog