Friday, September 7, 2012

Winter Challenge over at ScrapThat Song

So this month at STS the challenge is Winter themed......brrrr!
Personally I wish Spring would hurry up!!!!

Anyways I chose the song,

  Calafornia Dreaming
     by The Mama's and The Papa's




 
 
 
The Thinker???
 


       {Winter's Day}
 
 I really like the way this turned out.....and quite a simply idea......Thanks to the awesome Miss A for the use of her big daisy punch...mwah! (luvs you!!!)
 
Hope you get a chance to play along with us.....
 
...................and let's hope the weather WARMS up SOOOOOON!!!!! ( I know I'll be complaining it's way too hot soon....???**)
 
Happy Scrapping
 

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I looooove this song and I looooove those flowers. What a fabulous design and photo too.

Jo said...

Gosh I love this page Kim & the lyrics are perfect for it. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog