Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yay! On the CT @ Scrap the Boys!!!!

 Morning all and a

               SUPER HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, (Australia)
               to all the amazing Dad's out there, especially to my own wonderful amazing father....(LOVE you to-the-moon-and-back-and-more!!!)

 Talking of the males in our lives, I am very HAPPY to announce that I have made the design team for
   SCRAP THE BOYS...... how awesome is that!!!!!

Now my first layout is a little different for me....it's a bit brighter than my usual style, (hey! it's good to change it up....so to speak ).




 Now, we were given a base for our layout to be inspired from....(isn't that a brilliant idea!)
it looks like this..... 


 How can you not be inspired????

Make sure to pop over and have a squizz, (look) at all the other wonderful layouts by the STB team....some awesome layouts to be seen.... I'm very honoured to be in the company of such talent!

 We had our Book Week a couple of weeks ago, McKenzie and I decided on Robin Hood....so I made him this little tunic and his Daddy had fun making him a bow and arrows, I also sewed up a quick quiver for his arrows and we added a nice chunky belt...Wahla!   Robin Hood....very easy. He took out first prize for his class...

   I've used Bazzil spot for my base, that I have then done a little salt & mist technique on, some  Simple Stories pp, (with great circle elements), Craftqueen buttons and I've also used Tim Holtz distress ink....I'm a huge fan of machine stitching so of course I needed to some of that!

  Thanks so much for stopping by please leave me a little comment, who doesn't like a little love???

Cheers

7 comments:

Linda said...

Love all the circels you have used, and the colors are great! Looking forword to work with you at Scrap the boys :)

Paula said...

Congrats on joining the team Kim! I loved your layout when I saw it...the circles & colour are brilliant!

Jo said...

A huge congrats Kim! and a beautiful page as well :)

Sarah said...

Hi Kim
Congrats on the new CT - I love your work and this LO is no exception. I really love the circles. Your bio made me smile - I have 6 kids (4 boys 2 girls) and if I had a dollar for everytime someone asks if they all have the same father I would be a rich woman :)))

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

thats a gorgeous layout. love the textured cardstock. Kim, I won your RAK from the stucksketches blog hop. What is your email address so I can email you mine. If you want to email me, my addy
kirsten_casey@hotmail.com

Annette Edmonds said...

wow so much colour definately a change for you, love it and love the pics x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog