Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scrap The Boys-November.

This November at
 STB we are having a COLOUR CHALLENGE, other requirements....2 photo's and 3 word title.

Now, some of these colours I use quite a bit but others....not so much....although Iam using a bit more pink now days!!!!

 So my layout using these colours is on my eldest son, Alexander, but we just call him Alex, (the one who switched my mummy button on, as my hubby often says!)





 Alex turned 23 on the 10th of October....my how time fly's
I haven't scrapped Alex in along time....My younger lads tend to be easy to capture...

I've used lots of goodies.....my fav Darkroom Door stamp, Checkered and another fav Donut Punch. Available from Craftqueen
I've also used some Prima and some Scrap FX gears, some glimmermisted canvas and of course some machine stitching....oh! and some waxed cord.

Thanks for stopping by and please by sure to let me know you popped in....

Cheers and Happy Scrappy Love.....to you all.







1 comment:

Jo said...

A truly colourful creation Kim! I love the colours & all the texture xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog