Sunday, December 9, 2012

OP&C December Challenge + One Random

Annette's turn to post a challenge over at Orange Paperie & Co and she also picked the  awesome Leanne Jago to be our guest designer for December.

Now, Miss A loves Christmas....( you should she her house at night......lights, lights and more glorious christmas lights!!!!) My kiddies love driving past....the little sighs of delight are pretty cool.

 and also to use NON-Traditional colours.

my layout

 
{Christmas Day 1993}


here is a layout I forgot about... from mid year! (craftqueen)

                                                       { Wings of an Angel }

 
{Close Up}
 
Thanks,for popping in.... please leave a little comment so I know you have stopped
Hope you get a chance to join us at OP&C

Cheers

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

You never cease to amaze me

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Kim. I just love the colours on the first one and the background is just amazing. And the second layout is absolutely breathtaking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog