Sunday, August 4, 2013

More Precious than Jewels......CSI#82

Morning,

Been working on this case for a couple of days....
The colours for me are a challenge as I'm not the super girlie type...I would so grunge this up usually but had to stick to the colour scheme.
 {More Precious than Jewels}
this photo was taken back in January 2009.....I love the fact they are holding hands, it touches my heart every time I see this photo.
 I've used 2 Prima masks 
to create the background then I have used water colour paints to add just the right colours I needed for the scheme at CSI.


Products from Craft Queen:

So the CSI case #82  looked like this.... CSI has some amazing challeges...so if you want to be pushed a little out of your comfort zone...pop on over and have a look, they also have a fantastic DT, who are very inspiring.
 
It's pretty cold here in Orange at the moment so this was a nice challenge to brighten my week
Thanks, so much for stopping by
Cheers 
Kim
X

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

so pretty, love all the bits and bobs on this page xx

Paula said...

That background is totally stunning & I love your design & layering.

Leonie said...

Saw this on Facebook an had to have a closer look Kim. So so beautiful! Glad you didn't grunge it up. :)
Cheers.

Linda Eggleton said...

This is nothing short of amazing & beautiful, Kim. Love the background stencilling with the watercolouring :)

Heather McMahon said...

Awesome layout Kim! Love the texture and even though I'm not a girly colour person either, I think this really works!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is gorgeous!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi Kim, new follower here, I have come over from SATW blog.. wow I love your style, so many wonderful details to admire on each layout. I have put your blog on the side of my blog so I will see each new blog post come up so I dont miss any new creations.. I hope you have had a good day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog