Monday, October 7, 2013

Wonderful Inspiration at CSI

I have really had a ball being a Special Investigator for Debbi over at
this September.....

Here is my last layout which I managed to create
I really love this site.....if you don't already know....
 {Dreams}
 Scheme- all colours
Evidence- Birds, metal accents, wet medium (glimmermist)
Testimony- I took my inspiration from just looking at Debbi's Dream Dictionary prompt and this photo was just perfect with the papers...thanks for the wonderful inspiration...xxx
 flowers, washi tape, small wooden rainbow spiral button and metal charms....
the links and the lobster clasp hanging down from the large balloon are from spotlight.
The word DREAMS is from


 Thanks for Stopping
Cheers
Kim x



2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the masked flourish and the hot air balloon is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful design love the balloon and all the details !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog