Monday, April 14, 2014

You Create Beauty.......SCRAPMATTS!!





Morning all just popping in to share this layout I've created using 
the AWESOME


&
 I have used the Ornate frame and floral spray from Scrapmatts.... 
I had them in raw so I painted them with some gesso as I knew I wanted them plain white

You can purchase these in different colours, such as White mist, Black,

 Sepia, Metallic Gold & Metallic Silver.

 { U Create Beauty}

 The flowers on this layout are fussy cut from a paper napkin......
 as soon as I seen the napkin I know I wanted to use the flowers on it!
(Thank you, Miss Annette)

I have also used products from

Thanks for stopping
Cheers 
Kim


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous and eye catching layout.. love those flowers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog