Sunday, July 20, 2014

Outdoors @ CSI



Hello all :)

back to share the latest case file from
This is how I solved it!!!

 {My Dad}
Colour Scheme- All colours
Evidence- Wet medium, I have used splatters of gesso on my layout and also glimmermist. My fussy cut bird is perched on string and I have also half framed my photo with string as well. There are asterisks like shapes on my prima paper.
Testimony- Inspiration words Outdoors-Friend-Reward
A Boy's best friend is his Dad, and I just love this photo (YES!!I have scrapped it a few times) I love it because it says so much about your father. One of life's greatest rewards is watching the love between two people grow...even the ever changing one between a father and his son/s.

Em's Sketch - I changed the sketch a little by moving the photo to more a mid-line placement.
Fabulous Sketch by the way Miss Em!
 I have used clock elements from some awesome 
My Minds Eye
 paper

He is all of the above and a whole lot more!!



Thank you so much for 
stopping in for a look and I hope to see
how you solved CASE#131
over at 

Cheers

KIM
X




3 comments:

Beck Beattie said...

Wow love this Kim especially the orange accents!

Lizzyc said...

Lovely! Love the clocks!

Jo said...

A lovely page Kim! Love the clocks & a lovely memory :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog