Monday, September 1, 2014

Prima BAP- Sketch.




Just popping in quickly to add a layout for the 
I really liked the sketch this month designed by
Jennifer Snyder

Here is my layout


I have used PRIMA stamps, masks, paper (strips), buttons, flowers....the only non-Prima elements are the cardstock, hessian metal ring & 1 button.


This is a photo of my grandson Flynn (taken by his Mummy)......love this photo
so very much!!!
I am sure I will scrap this beauty again!
 

 Loved using these Prima stamps!


Take a look at the sketch
it is awesome!!!


Told you it was a great Sketch....anyways
have to run so I can add my link....time is ticking down


Thanks for stopping by

LOVE 
SCRAPPY HUGS

Kim
x

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

absolutely stunning Kim!!!

Ella Swan said...

What a beaut! I also ran in at the end and dropped off my PPP!

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, love all the stamping.. and that is an amazing photo too.. love the focus!

Heather McMahon said...

Phwaw! This is stunning Kim! I love all that detailed stamp work!

Unknown said...

This is stunning Kim! Love love love this.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog