Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Prima October BAP Sketch Challenge!




Hello All :)

Just popping in to share my entry into the
by Jennifer Snyder 

 {LOVE}
My son Alex & his stunning bride Sharon
I love this fun photo of them at our Botanical Gardens...the light was just so pretty & it was an
all-round beautiful day :)

Here is a look at the sketch!
 
2014 October BAP Jennifer
 


 I have used Prima Tea-Thyme papers, Prima mask, stamps, flowers & wooden embellishments!
These papers were perfect for this layout!




The little birdcage was a little box that held heart chocolates for the guests so I wanted to include it!
I also used tiny twine & leaves from Craft Queen & the word LOVE is from Scrapmatts.


Hope you have enjoyed stopping by & having a look at my
entry for the October Prima BAP Sketch Challenge!

Cheers
 





2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so beautiful!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Very pretty page.....and the photo such a treat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog