Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Challenge 22 @ Scrap Around The World.




Hello All!

 The mood boards at Scrap Around The World have always been amazing!
 The Design Team put together some truly gorgeous & inspirational images
 to really get the mojo moving in the right direction, which lets face it we all need at times!
This month, Tatiana Sidorenko has put together a stunning mood board to inspire!


 I would like to share with you a layout created for the February Challenge (#22), over at

Here is my layout.... 

  {Cherish Happiness}

My beautiful daughter, Samantha & her handsome man, Joliver (aka Jake).
I have used some gorgeous Tresors de Luxe lace on my layout along with some trim & C/W stencil from Craft Queen & the words are from Scrapmatts.



I found my inspiration for this layout in the bottom left picture.....the green (of course) & the darkness of the shadows amongst the foliage.

 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by

Hope you get the chance to play along at

....you still have a few days to enter 
in this awesome challenge!


Cheers

Kim
x



10 comments:

Di Garling said...

Aaaaw Kim, I just saw this in the gallery & had to come over for a better look. You have totally ROCKED this. I love love love what you have done here.

Lizzy Hill said...

This is amazing Kim - loving the dark background...& that lace! Looks FABULOUS!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, love the dark back ground and all the texture looks wonderful.. lovely photo too..LOVE the Lace!

Maria said...

Beautiful Kim!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh my Kim! This is amazing! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

Татьяна said...

Wow!!!!Kim? this is amazing!This is amazing

Fearless said...

stunning work! thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world <3

Athanasia said...

Amazing work, I love the contrast on this page! Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

langeatheart said...

Wow Kim I love this! Love that bold black background and how you gave it life with the green masking! green in the photo matches the one on your page! As usual stunning piece of work! All the best from SATW :)

Hera said...

Wow! Kim, your page is fabulous! Love the black! Thanks for sharing at SATW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog